The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the Minelab X-TERRA Series. With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability, which means it adapts easily to coin and treasure and relic hunting. With great performance for the weekend traveler, the X-TERRA 505 is easy to disassemble into luggage and backpacks for vacations or one-day trips.
- Features Minelab's proprietary VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors - you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All X-TERRA Coils can be used on the X-TERRA 505.
- Great ground balance capability, 0-50 range, allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization.
- Three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID's plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- 5 setting noise cancel range, allowing greater choice of detecting channel.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs)